1. Advertise your URL in the traditional media. Track how visitors found your page.
2. Help your customers remember your URL. A constantly appearing internet address can even be elegant without bothering or annoying the audience and without decreasing the strength of the ad's message.
3. Make your customers go for your brand: You could encourage customers by writing the name of your brand into the search engine. Obviously, you have to ensure that your sponsored advertisements publish your brand name.
4. Standardize the layout: Traditional and online ads must give the same customer experience about the brand, style and positioning. With a little organization and effort, interested customers might get the same experience when listening to traditional ads or browsing the internet.
5. Involve the consumers in building the brand: Make the customers actively participate in the events related to the brand. The key point is to keep them updated with the latest information. In this way visitors will form an online community striving to get the most in connection with the brand.
6. You should adequately emphasize the URL address of your web shop in your ads in order to make it visible and readable enough to encourage the customers to visit your website. Make sure that the same experience is waiting for them on the landing page as in the traditional ads.
For more details about E-Commerce Consulting, Website development and maintenance, please feel free to contact Prevaj Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91-8144760745.