Blog Posting is the most powerful way to express your valuable contents to the Blog websites which is the medium of fast approach to the internet. Blog Marketing is a great way to drive the traffic to your online business and helped to get the rankings in search engines.
- One method for differentiating your content from all the other writing available across the web is to offer a fresh perspective and a unique angle on a given subject matter.
- When developing your focused keyword list around the blog post topic, make sure to do a sanity check and confirm that consumers are actually using these keywords to search for your product/service.
- In order to rank high for a given keyword phrase, it’s important that you only designate up to two to three keywords per website page.
- Make sure your focus keyword is worth optimizing for. If there are only 10 searches for a given keyword per month, it might not be worth your while. Keep following things in mind, how your target keyword phrase is trending, in terms of global monthly searches, how competitive the search term is, and whether any of your competitors or one of your pages are already ranking for it.
- Page optimization is crucial for boosting the visibility of your blog post for the search engines. After you create the content, insert your keyword phrase throughout the blog post in specific locations where the search engines will be looking for information about your page (i.e. URL, title tag, H1, H2, emphasized text in the body of the post, alt tags on images). Use an internal link for Specific keyword phrase on your website to its corresponding blog page.
- Syndicate your blog post externally by sharing it across your social networks like Twitter and Facebook. Make sure to use the blog post’s target keywords in your syndication via tweets and Facebook status updates. Help your audience share your content as quickly and easily as possible by including social sharing buttons on your blog post pages like the tweet, Facebook Like, LinkedIn Share, and Add This buttons.
- Inbound links are essential for boosting the search engine rank of a website page. A handful of relevant links will help you better rank. Use a link suggestion tool to help identify and track high-quality, relevant websites that you can reach out to with your blog post and request a link back to your page.
- Monitor your blog post on a regular basis, in terms of rank, visits, and leads from its given keyword phrase over time. By checking back on your progress, you can understand what about your content is resonating with your audience and what to improve upon.